So, again I have decided to change the list. I don’t like the categories Facebook recommends for the 30 Day Photo Challenge, so today I’m going to showcase my favorite movies and my favorite books! Get excited! I’m literally an expert in critiquing books and movies.
Movies:
Enchanted- This is the sweetest movie I have ever seen. I cried countless times through out it. I love the characters, plot, and innocence of the entire film. I’m getting teary eyed just thinking about it!
Titanic- This is one of the few movies that I have to watch whenever it is on TV. I just do.
The King’s Speech- The King’s Speech is the best movie overall that I have seen in years. I can’t even begin to describe how incredible the acting and cinematography are. Go.See.It.Now.
White Christmas- A classic! They don’t make movies like this anymore. These actors ooze pure talent.
Books:
The Harry Potter Series- Need I say more. J.K. Rowling is brilliant. Her storytelling is the best on the plant.ever.intheworld. Plus, who doesn’t secretly wish they could fly around on broom sticks and play a fictitious game called Quidditch?
The Help- The story is told from the view points of various women during the civil rights movement. It’s fantastic.
Jane Eyre- Technically, I have not finished this book yet. However, it is quickly becoming a favorite. Why don’t we talk like this anymore??
Pride and Prejudice: I’m just a sucker for good romance. My roommates in college and I would have Price and Prejudice marathons. The BBC version of the movie is approximately a billion hours long, and we would order Chinese and watch the movie all day long. Lovely.
If you know what’s best for you, you will watch all of these movies and read all of these books. Michie has spoken.








2 comments:
U funny lady! I second the White Christmas nod :)
I'm gonna have to read some of your recommended books!
Post a Comment